Some of the best-known names in the Laing+Simmons network were honoured at the company’s annual awards last weekend, with the likes of D’Leanne Lewis, Nuri Shik, Ray Fayad, Paul Abassi and Chris Gamarra taking out major honours.
In the team award categories, Laing+Simmons Quakers Hills took out the Office of the Year Award, while Laing+Simmons Narrabeen won the Best Business Growth Gold Award and Laing+Simmons Port Macquarie won the Highest Number Transactions Gold Award.
Laing+Simmons team members from offices across the state came together for the event, held at Le Montage in Lilyfield, Sydney.
D’Leanne Lewis of Laing+Simmons Double Bay again took out the Top Income Producer category, while Paul Abassi of the St Marys | Ropes Crossing office won the coveted Principals Award and Ray Fayad of Laing+Simmons Granville won the Top Auctions Listing Award.
The coveted Doug Laing Memorial Award went to Nuri Shik of Laing+Simmons Potts Point, whose long-term success was also rewarded with The Trailblazing 30 Long Service Award.
Laing+Simmons Managing Director Leanne Pilkington congratulated all the winners on the night.
“The awards night is about honouring the best and brightest people in our network, from the industry stalwarts to those cutting their teeth in real estate. It’s also about getting together as a family and having a great time,” she said.
“Events like this are important to foster strong ties between our people and allow us to reflect on another successful year in a changing, and challenging, market.
“Congratulations to all the winners and runners up. Each award category was strongly contested this year and the winners should be extremely proud,” she added.
Major office award winners on the night included:
- Laing+Simmons Quakers Hill – Office of the Year Award
- Laing+Simmons Narrabeen – Best Business Growth Gold Award
- Laing+Simmons St Marys | Ropes Crossing – Gold Community Achievement Award
- Laing+Simmons Double Bay – Auction Excellence Award (Highest Clearance Rate)
- Laing+Simmons Port Macquarie – Highest Number Transactions Gold Award
- Laing+Simmons Miranda – Excellence in Marketing Gold Award
- Laing+Simmons Rosebery – Digital and Social Media Presence Gold Award
The major individual winners were:
- D’Leanne Lewis (Double Bay) – Top Income Producer
- Paul Abassi (St Marys | Ropes Crossing) – Principals Award
- Ray Fayad (Granville) – Top Auctions Listing Award
- Aldo Palermo (Fairfield) – Top Exclusive (Non-Auction) Listings Award
- Chris Gamarra (Narrabeen) – Top Income Producer (Non-Principal) Award
- Sahil Sapra & Ash Sapra (Seven Hills) – Excellence in Project Marketing Award
- Jade Willing (St George) – Excellence in Property Management Service Award
- Sam Dalby (Blacktown) – Excellence in Property Management Growth Award
- Sheree Garrett (Kings Langley) – Outstanding Customer Service Award
- Aman Puri (St Marys | Ropes Crossing) – Sales Rookie of the Year
- Alyse Pamplin (Port Macquarie) – Property Management Rookie of the Year
The Trailblazing 30 Long Service Award – Nuri Shik, Laing+Simmons Potts Point
Doug Laing Memorial Award – Nuri Shik, Laing+Simmons Potts Point