This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
As the managing editor of Domain, Alice Stolz has a love of storytelling with real estate and property as its focus.
In addition to overseeing the content created for major metropolitan newspapers, magazines and the Domain website, Alice also represents Domain across the Nine Network, is a regular guest judge on The Block and is the host of the podcast Property Unpacked.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Alice offers her unique insight into Australia’s ongoing love of property and how agents can harness it to create content that attracts media attention.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Alice and Samantha also discuss:
- The elements journalists look for in a great property story
- Why a compelling real estate story isn’t always about grandeur and luxury, but instead involves emotion and a connection with the audience
- How Alice and the team at Domain work with agents
- Why Luxe Listings Sydney will be her guilty pleasure
- What agents should include when submitting content to the media
- Why great content sometimes involves thinking outside the box
- Plus more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Alice