Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:00 — 46.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | Subscribe to Elite Agent
In today’s fast-paced business world, you can’t just rely on IQ and EQ to get you by and leaders need to learn how to become more adaptable.
That’s the belief of Future Crunch co-founder Tané Hunter, who believes Adaptability Quotient (AQ) is going to become more important than ever in the years ahead.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast with Elite Agent Managing Editor, Samantha McLean, Tané and Rhea Mercado reveal the difference between IQ, EQ and AQ and why the focus is moving towards adaptability.
They also discuss how technology is attempting to change the world for the better, the difference between naive optimism and engaged active optimism and why it’s not humans vs technology.
They also talk about how technology is allowing humans to be more creative and why you need to surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
“For general well-being, always surround yourself with people who are smarter than you. And that doesn’t mean necessarily IQ or EQ, but surround yourself, with people that are smarter than you, in a different area. Because they will know less of your perceived notions.” – Tané Hunter.
Samantha, Tané and Rhea also discuss:
- 4:00 – Tané’s journey to founding Future Crunch.
- 9:45 – The purpose of Future Crunch.
- 13:15 – What’s happening in the world that is exciting Tané and Rhea.
- 17:45 – How to use Chat GPT for self-reflection.
- 20:00 – How to stay optimistic during the hard times.
- 28:15 – What to expect from Future Crunch at Elite Retreat.
- 27:00 – The difference between IQ, EQ and AQ
- 33:00 – The importance of being you and why you need to surround yourself with different people.
Future Crunch – Newsletter