The Western Australian real estate industry’s best were recognised last week at the prestigious 2019 REIWA Awards for Excellence, held at Crown Perth.
REIWA CEO Neville Pozzi said the awards were a unique opportunity for the institute to acknowledge those WA real estate professionals who demonstrate excellence in their chosen careers, and have a positive impact for their clients, industry and the community at large.
“These awards are the highest accolade that can be bestowed by REIWA and go beyond mere transaction acumen, recognising those who not only go above and beyond for their clients, yet are also seen as innovators to their peers, have an outstanding business acumen, and are experts in their chosen field.
“On behalf of the Institute, I’d like to congratulate the 2019 nominees and winners on your achievements and the outstanding value you continue to provide the WA community in the face of what remains a challenging marketplace,” Mr Pozzi said.
The 2019 Awards for Excellence winners will represent WA in the Real Estate Institute of Australia’s National Awards for Excellence, held in Darwin next year.
2019 REIWA Awards for Excellence winners
- Kevin Sullivan Memorial Award recipient: Allan Pendal
- Business Development Manager: Amy Doran, Hedland First National
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year: Liz Sterzel – Property Wizards
- Commercial Agency of the Year: Transact Capital
- Commercial Salesperson of the Year: Richard Cash – CBRE
- Community Service Award: Harcourts WA
- Innovation Award: HERE Property
- Large Residential Agency of the Year: Realmark Coastal
- Marketer of the Year Award: Jon Williams – Realmark Urban
- Marketing and Communications Award: Realmark
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year: Bourkes
- Operational Leadership Award: Christian Smith – Century 21 Real Estate
- Operational Support Award: Sharyn Howe – Realmark North Coastal
- Residential Property Manager Team of the Year: Perth Property Management
- Residential Property Manager of the Year: Kristy Yates – Perth Property Management
- Residential Sales Team of the Year: Caporn Young Estate Agents
- Residential Salesperson of the Year: Peter Clements, Mint Real Estate
- Small Residential Agency of the Year: Mint Real Estate Claremont