More than 430 real estate professionals attended the REIWA Awards for Excellence on Wednesday 25 October at Crown Perth, to celebrate and acknowledge excellence in the WA real estate industry.
REIWA CEO Neville Pozzi said the Awards for Excellence were a unique opportunity for the Institute to acknowledge those WA real estate professionals who demonstrate best practice in their chosen careers, going above and beyond for their clients, industry and the community at large.
“The Awards for Excellence transcend mere selling acumen, instead recognising those who go above and beyond for their clients, have outstanding business acumen and who are experts in their chosen fields,” said Mr Pozzi.
“This year’s Awards are particularly noteworthy as they fall within REIWA’s centenary year. The quality of tonight’s nominees and winners are a testament to the high standards our members have set since 1918.
“On behalf of the Institute, I’d like to congratulate the 2018 nominees and winners on your achievements and the excellent service you continue to provide the WA community in the face of what remains a challenging marketplace,” Mr Pozzi said.
The 2018 Awards for Excellence winners will represent WA in the Real Estate Institute of Australia’s National Awards for Excellence, which are being hosted by REIWA in 2019.
“I look forward to Western Australian taking centre stage at the national Awards and seeing tonight’s winners compete against the best in the country,” Mr Pozzi said.
2018 REIWA Awards for Excellence winners
- Kevin Sullivan Memorial Award: Ian Cornell
- Achievement Award: Chloe Mason, CBRE
- Communications Award: Rentwest Solutions
- Community Service Award: Century 21 Team Brockhurst
- Corporate Support Person of the Year: Melissa Harmer, Century 21 Team Brockhurst
- Innovation Award: Century 21 Advance Realty
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year: Kendal Cross, CBRE
- Large Residential Agency of the Year: Hedland First National Real Estate
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year: Century 21 Team Brockhurst
- Residential Property Manager of the Year: Laura Levisohn, M Residential
- Residential Salesperson of the Year: Peter Clements, Mint Real Estate
- Small Residential Agency of the Year: Benchmark Specialist Property Managers
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year: Ray Chua, Momentum Wealth Residential Property