Four new property management categories were added to this year’s reiwa.com Awards, ensuring all of Western Australia’s top real estate professionals were rewarded for their work in the industry.
Around 700 professionals and guests attended the ’80s-themed 2018-2019 ball at Crown Perth, which honours the state’s best performers across a number of categories.
REIWA CEO Neville Pozzi said this year’s event was an exciting one as the awards also included four new property management categories, recognising the achievements of property management services in WA – an important part of the industry which he said deserves recognition.
Mr Pozzi admitted it was no secret that it had been a challenging year for the real estate industry, but said that WA had some of the best and brightest real estate professionals in the country.
“On behalf of everyone at REIWA, I’d like to congratulate the winners and finalists of the 2019 reiwa.com Awards for their outstanding achievements in the 2018-19 financial year,” he said.
“It’s a testament to the commitment, dedication and hard work these agents provide to their clients and communities on a daily basis that they continue to thrive in their chosen profession, despite the challenging market conditions that prevail.”
The 2019 reiwa.com Awards winners
- Top Franchise and/or Marketing Group Listings Sold: Ray White
- Top Franchise and/or Marketing Group Value Sold: Ray White
- Top Salesperson by Auction Listings Sold: Andrew Huggins, Ray White Urban Springs
- Top Office by Auction Listings Sold: Ray White Urban Springs
- Top Listing Rookie: Ryan Smith, Realmark Urban
- Top Salesperson Land Project Marketing: Samantha Davies, Land 4 Sale
- Top Office Land Project Marketing: Land 4 Sale
- Top Salesperson Residential Project Marketing: Tracy McDonagh, Now Living Realty
- Top Office Residential Project Marketing: Now Living Realty
- Top Office by Listings Sold: Peard Real Estate
- Top Office by Value Sold: Peard Real Estate
- Top Unassisted Salesperson by Listings Sold: Shane Beaumont, One Residential
- Top Unassisted Salesperson by Value Sold: Scott Swingler, Space Real Estate
- Top Assisted Salesperson by Listings Sold: Robert Sleator, Pilbara Real Estate
- Top Assisted Salesperson by Value Sold: Susan James, DUET Property Group
- Top Team by Listings Sold: Team Standley, Barr & Standley
- Top Team by Value Sold: Vivien Yap Team, Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont
- New category – Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 10-49 residential properties leased: Bailey Devine Real Estate
- New category – Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 50-149 residential properties leased: Real Residential
- New category – Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 150-249 residential properties leased: HERE Property – Leederville
- New category – Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 250 and more residential properties leased: Pure Leasing Central