The Real Estate Institute of Western Australia has celebrated the state’s top agents at the 2021 reiwa.com Awards Ball.
Held on Saturday at Crown Perth, the awards night saw over 1000 real estate agents and their guests in attendance.
REIWA chief executive officer Neville Pozzi said the 2021 reiwa.com Awards recognised the top selling agents and agencies in WA during the 2020-21 financial year.
“It’s been a remarkable year for the WA residential sales market, which hit bottom in July 2020 before quickly shifting into a strong recovery phase,” Mr Pozzi said.
“After a long and sustained downturn, it’s wonderful to be able to celebrate the achievements of WA real estate’s top performers at a time when the market is performing well.”
The reiwa.com Awards also include four property management categories which recognise the achievements of property management services in WA.
“It’s been a tough year for the WA rental market and REIWA property managers have been at the forefront helping their clients navigate the various challenges that have arisen over the last 12 months.
“We are pleased to honour the top achievers in the industry and highlight the valuable service WA property managers offer their clients and community,” Mr Pozzi said.
For the first time ever, the 2021 reiwa.com Awards also included four commercial sales Awards.
“Commercial real estate is a very important component of the WA real estate market and we are delighted to be able to acknowledge the best and brightest in this sector of our industry,” Mr Pozzi said.
“On behalf of everyone at REIWA, I’d like to congratulate all of the winners and finalists of the 2021 reiwa.com Awards for their outstanding achievements during the 2020-21 financial year.”
2021 reiwa.com Award winners
- Top Boutique Office by Listings Sold – Willow Tree Realty
- Top Boutique Office by Value Sold – White House Property Partners
- Top Small Office by Listings Sold – One Residential
- Top Small Office by Value Sold – DUET Property Group
- Top Medium Office by Listings Sold – Harcourts Mandurah
- Top Medium Office by Value Sold – Realmark Coastal
- Top Large Office by Listings Sold – The Agency
- Top Large Office by Value Sold – The Agency
- Top Office by Auction Listings Sold – ACTON Rockingham
- Top Franchise and/or Marketing Group by Listing Sold – Ray White
- Top Franchise and/or Marketing Group by Value Sold – Ray White
- Top Office Land Project Marketing – Land4Sale
- Top Office Residential Project Marketing – Nicheliving Real Estate
- Top Listing Rookie – Sarah Hart, Nicheliving Real Estate
- Top Salesperson Land Project Marketing – Samantha Davies, Land4Sale
- Top Salesperson Residential Project Marketing – Steve Jones, Jones Realty & Projects
- Top Salesperson by Auction Listings Sold – Roslyn Ierace, Elders Southern Districts Estate Agency
- Top Unassisted Salesperson by Listings Sold – Shane Beaumont, One Residential
- Top Unassisted Salesperson by Value Sold – Matthew Podesta, Mont Property
- Top Assisted Salesperson by Listings Sold – Adam Naumovski, The Agency
- Top Assisted Salesperson by Value Sold – Daniel Gonzalez, Realty Lane
- Top Team by Listings Sold – Team Standley, Barr & Standley
- Top Team by Value Sold – Vivien Yap & Co, Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont
Residential property management
- Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 10-49 residential properties leased – Dana Fulton Property Management
- Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 50-149 residential properties leased – LJ Hooker Joondalup
- Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 150-249 residential properties leased – Urban Habitat Real Estate
- Top Office by Lowest Median Number of Days on Market for 250 and more residential properties leased – Pure Leasing Central
- Top Office by Commercial Listings Sold – Burgess Rawson
- Top Office by Commercial Value Sold – Burgess Rawson
- Top Salesperson by Commercial Value Sold – Jamie Loh, Jamie Loh Real Estate
- Top Salesperson by Commercial Listings Sold – Paul Scarfone, Ross Scarfone Real Estate