This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Anna Neelagama is the newly-appointed CEO of the Real Estate Institute of Australia.
Before joining the REIA in August last year, she had clocked up an impressive track record in the agribusiness sector as both a CEO and policy director.
Now she’s looking to advocate for real estate with a focus on ensuring government policy settings reflect the needs of both agencies and their customers.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Anna discusses the road ahead for the REIA, including their priorities for the year ahead and what they’ll be advocating for on behalf of the industry.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Anna also discuss:
- How Anna brings experience of all sides of government and small business to her REIA leadership role
- What she predicts is ahead for the property market in 2021, and how the REIA can assist agencies embrace that opportunity
- What the government needs to know about real estate
- Why there should be a universal education system for the real estate sector
- The importance of united real estate industry associations
- How agencies can shape the future of their industry
Links and Resources Mentioned
Anna Neelagama on Elite Agent
Connect with Anna