Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors® have announced the members of its 2021 REACH Australia class.
REACH Australia is a growth technology accelerator program helping launch companies into the real estate, financial services, banking, home services and insurance industries throughout Australia and Southeast Asia.
The program is designed to help agents remain at the forefront of innvoation and the centre of the real estate transaction.
The six companies chosen for the 2021 class are:
- Openn Negotiation: Digital sales process and platform empowering real estate professionals to facilitate a transparent way to find the true market price for a property.
- Superdraft: A project coordination platform that makes it super easy to plan, design and build renovations and new homes.
- Build-Apps: The ultimate data-driven commercial real estate platform – owned, controlled and governed by portfolio owners.
- Propic: Data and AI platform to help real estate professionals automate and transform customer journeys and predict future customer needs.
- Soho: Machine learning/AI-powered platform to help consumers find their dream home faster.
- BOOMPower: Self-service software enabling property professionals to quickly and easily implement energy programs and asset management, including solar, storage and energy efficiency measures.
Openn Negotiation’s Managing Director Peter Gibbons says it’s a huge honour to be selected.
“Each year REACH selects a handful of the best PropTech companies in the region that have hit a high level of success and are looking to scale into new global markets,” said Mr Gibbons.
“We are incredibly excited Openn Negotiation has been invited into the 2021 REACH Australia class.
“With its unique combination of education, mentorship and market exposure, the REACH program opens up enormous market opportunities.”
Mr Gibbons also says that the program is a major accelerator in the plan for an international roll out; after a successful launch in New Zealand, the company now has its sights set on new markets, particularly the United States.
“We also recognise the huge value in connecting with other participating REACH alumni to partner and develop complementary solutions with our platform.
“Openn Negotiation has already implemented several integrations across CRMs, property portals, mortgage brokerages, home utility and data providers, and are excited by the potential for further partnerships.”
REACH Australia will offer its 2021 class a robust curriculum including education, mentorship, exclusive networking opportunities and significant exposure to the global real estate marketplace.
Second Century Ventures President and NAR CEO Bob Goldberg says the team have been proud to take the REACH program to new levels in the two years it has been running.
“Competition anywhere benefits consumers everywhere, and the companies being welcomed today will provide critical support to Realtors® and their clients in the years ahead.
“We congratulate each member of the 2021 REACH Australia class, and we’re excited to welcome them into the global REACH community.”