With the countdown on, REA Group is pleased to announce the first 15 judges of the Annual REA Excellence Awards.
Coming from the media, property, data, technology and not-for-profit sectors, the first judges to be announced are some of the most respected and experienced in their professions:
- Ange Ferguson, Group Managing Director, Asia Pacific at ThoughtWorks
- Chris Gray, leading investment property expert and host of Your Property Empire
- Danni Addison, CEO, Urban Development Institute of Australia VIC
- David Spriggs, CEO, Infoxchange
- Dick Karlsson, Co-Founder/Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, DIAKRT International Ltd
- Greg Dickason, EGM, Real Estate and Partnerships – Australia, CoreLogic RP Data
- Greg Troughton, CEO, Real Estate Institute of South Australia
- Heather Holst, Deputy CEO, Director of Services and Housing, Launch Housing
- Jim Hall, Head of Mortgages, Real Estate & Accounting, Momentum Media
- Samantha McLean, Managing Editor, Elite Agent & Elite Property Manager magazines
- Shane Goodwin, Managing Director, Housing Industry Australia
- Steven Persson, CEO, The Big Issue/Homes for Homes
- Tim McKibbin, CEO, Real Estate Institute of New South Wales
- Vivienne Kelly, Editor, Mumbrella
- Adam Di Marco, Founder and Publisher of The Urban Developer
Andrew Rechtman, REA Group Executive General Manager, Residential commented: “At REA Group we want to celebrate our customers’ success and achievements and we’re thrilled to have such a diverse mix of expert judges on board for the AREAs.
“We’ve created the AREAs to help recognise and celebrate people doing amazing things in property and media, so it’s only fitting that we have the best experts involved as judges,” said Mr Rechtman.
The AREAs are a unique awards program that honour the most innovative, community-minded and highest-achieving individuals and businesses across the property and media industries.
Awards include Innovation, Community, Service and Marketing Excellence categories and encompass the entire property industry (residential, commercial, project developers) as well as those working in media. The Gold AREA – Agency of the Year has been introduced and will recognise agencies who work hard to set themselves apart from competitors and excel in all three award categories.
Submissions for the AREAs are now open at theareas.com.au