Domain, naming rights partner of the Men’s Test series, is celebrating Australia’s two national obsessions, property and cricket by giving fans the chance to explore some of Australia’s most iconic sporting stadiums like never before.
As part of a wider campaign, major Australian cricket stadiums will feature on Domain, offering an exclusive look behind the scenes – complete with property features like the number of bathrooms (good news for Melburnians who come out on top on the bathroom scoreboard), parking spaces, kitchens, pools, dining rooms, and locker rooms.
Cricket fans who explore the properties featured on Domain can also go into the running to win a box for 12 at the upcoming Domain Test Series.
“Property and cricket are two of our nation’s favourite obsessions and we’re excited to give cricket fans a really fun way to engage with both this summer,” commented Emily Murren, Director of Consumer Marketing at Domain.
“The campaign gives our users a unique view into the nation’s most loved stadiums when they discover them in the Domain app and on our website – places they’ll likely be spending a lot of time at during the upcoming cricket season.
“And to top it off, they can win themselves the best seat in the house to watch this year’s Domain Test Series.”
The Domain Test Stadiums competition is part of Domain’s broader partnership with Cricket Australia, which kicked off last year.
Listings are available on the Domain’s cricket website, and the Domain app now.
Stadiums featured on Domain and on offer to fans to win a box include Sydney Cricket Ground, Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Gabba, and Adelaide Oval.
Winners from each state will win a box at one of the following test matches:
- Saturday, 23 November, 2019 at the Gabba, Brisbane Queensland
- Saturday, 30 November, 2019 at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide South Australia
- Saturday, 28 December, 2019 at the MCG, Melbourne Victoria
- Saturday, 4 January, 2020 at the SCG, Sydney NSW
Competitions closing dates:
- The Gabba (Brisbane): 11:59PM AEST/AEDST Thursday, 14 November 2019
- Adelaide Oval (Adelaide): 11:59PM AEST/AEDST Thursday, 21 November 2019
- The MCG (Melbourne): 11:59PM AEST/AEDST Wednesday, 18 December 2019
- The SCG (Sydney): 11:59PM AEST/AEDST Wednesday, 18 December 2019