After enjoying major success last year, the PropTech Summit will return in 2019, with attendees set to hear from both international and domestic thought leaders and gain an insight into all the latest technology and strategies.
This year’s summit is set to take place at SMC Conference & Function Centre in Sydney, from September 3 to 5, and is described as the event ‘where technology and investment converge to transform the future of property’.
The inaugural PropTech Summit in 2018 saw 200 real estate professionals meet to discuss and debate the rapid pace of change and disruption facing the industry.
This year, attendees will be given the opportunity to catch up on how the industry has changed in last the 12 months, and hear from globally recognised and domestic thought leaders who will share case studies and discuss what strategies should look like for the coming year.
Leading industry experts for 2019 include:
- James Dearsley, Co-Founder, Unissu
- Sheridan Ware, Chief Information and Technology Officer, Charter Hall
- Nerida Conisbee, Chief Economist, REA Group
- Chris Rolls, Managing Director, PieLab
- David Gerrelli, Global Director, APAC Head of Digital Innovation, CBRE
- Emma Shipley, Chief Financial Officer, Roberts Pizzarotti
- Kylie Davis, Head of Policy, REINSW
- Carolyn Trickett, Head of Business Technology, Property & Asset Management, JLL
- Chris Ball, PropTech Advisor, Stockland Accelerator/ SPV & Head of partnerships, Blue Chilli
See the full speaker list here
What makes this event unique?
- Explore the PropTech trends emerging across commercial, residential, retail, industrial, planning, construction and more
- Be part of the only dedicated PropTech event of scale in the Australian market
- Understand the opportunities and challenges PropTech poses for real estate
- Hear real world examples on how traditional real estate companies are incorporating PropTech
- Explore how artificial intelligence, big data, automation, Blockchain, facial recognition and other emerging technologies will reshape the industry
- Learn how to adapt traditional business models to the changing tech landscape
- Witness five PropTech startups battle it out in the PropTech Australia Pitch 2019
See the full agenda here
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet, network with and be inspired by leaders who are the driving force behind the PropTech revolution globally and in Australia.
The Brief and eliteagent.com.au readers receive 15% off the registration fee, use discount code ‘EA15’ when registering here or contact +61 (0)2 9977 0565.