The REIQ will be opening its doors and welcoming property buyers and investors to its free Experts Guide to Buying Property seminar at REIQ HQ, Coorparoo, October 22, 2016.
The seminar, now in its third year, offers detailed, helpful information for anyone looking to buy or invest in the Queensland property market.
Presenters will talk on a range of property related topics, and attendees will meet buyers’ agents, auctioneers, valuers, and banking and legal experts.
“Understanding the Queensland property market can be daunting and having an expert give you tips for finding your next perfect purchase can be really helpful,” Ms Mercorella said.
“This seminar is an opportunity for people to meet a whole range of experts, assembled conveniently in one room, and there is an opportunity to ask questions and get the answers to those burning property queries,” she said.
“Doing your homework and gaining knowledge is the key to making that big property purchase as stress-free as possible. Everybody who attends will be able to learn all the tips and tricks from the experts themselves.
“Our speakers are highly experienced in all areas of the Queensland property market,” Ms Mercorella said. Presentations include:
- Auctioneer and sales agent experts offering tips and advice
- Data and market indicator analyst explaining how to read the numbers
- Buyer’s agents – do you need one and how to get one
- Finance and lending experts help with those tricky finance questions
- Conveyancing experts will unveil what they do and why it’s important
- Taxation experts will help investors and first-home buyers understand tax implications
Sessions will be tailored to suit investors or first-home buyers and attendees will choose some sessions based on requirements. They will also have the opportunity to ask questions and gather information ahead of their property purchase.
Free tickets can be booked through Eventbrite: Experts Guide to Buying Property tickets