realestate.com.au is teaming up with The Property Couch, one of the country’s best property podcasts, to bring Australians the property information, insights and advice they need to help with one of life’s biggest decisions.
The Property Couch is made up of two of Australia’s most respected property experts, Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley, who are passionate about helping people make smart property investment decisions.
In a six-part video series beginning 23 May, The Property Couch on realestate.com.au will bring fortnightly exclusive investment ‘property nuggets’ to viewers via realestate.com.au/news and social media.
Bryce and Ben will cover all things property, from what to buy, to how to structure your loan, or exploring the best property investment strategies.
Mark Roppolo, realestate.com.au Executive Manager, Content & Production, commented: “Making the decision to purchase property, either to live in or as an investment, is often the biggest financial decision Australians make in their lives.
“Together with The Property Couch, realestate.com.au is giving Australians simple and relevant information and advice to help make their property decisions easier.”
The Property Couch, commented: “We’re thrilled to be able to showcase our Insiders Guide to Property Investing on Australia’s leading residential property website.
“Teaming up with realestate.com.au is incredibly exciting. realestate.com.au is the trusted voice for all things property in this country and to be able to collaborate together on this video series will ensure that more people get to make better decisions on what is a high-value transaction.”
The Property Couch on realestate.com.au – video series:
• Nugget 1 – Saving Money, Grandma’s Way
• Nugget 2 – How to forecast your money, just like the weather
• Nugget 3 – Why you can’t save your way to a property portfolio
• Nugget 4 – Transactors vs Strategists, who make the better billiards players?
• Nugget 5 – Forget the property, study human behaviour if you want a good investment…
• Nugget 6 – Delayed Gratification – Small Reward now or Enduring reward later
About The Property Couch:
With combined experience of more than 40 years, Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley are regular media contributors. They often appear as panellists and commentators on Sky Business News ‘Your Money, Your Call’, ABC News 24, Today Show, Look at Property and Melbourne Property TV. They have also written feature articles for Money Magazine, Smart Property Investor, Australian Property Investor Magazine and Your Investment Property Magazine.
• Accounting Degree and a Diploma in Financial Services.
• Real Estate Agency Licenses in VIC, & QLD
• In 1998, he helped his first investor and this began his journey to become one of Australia’s Top Buyers Agents.
• In 2010, Bryce made his debut as the Co-Host of Relocation, Relocation, Relocation Australia and Location, Location, Location Australia on FOXTEL’s Lifestyle Channel.
• In 2016, Co-Authored the Armchair Guide to Property Investing with Ben which has now become a number 1 best seller
• Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management.
• Real Estate Agency Licenses in VIC, NSW, QLD & SA.
• Diploma of Business and qualified Property Investment Advisor (QPIA) certification.
• In 2007, established a specialist advisory practice called Empower Wealth.
• In 2012, appointed to the Chair of Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA).
• November 2015, awarded Best Property Investment Advisor of the Year Award for the second year in a row.