More than 150 guests descended on the Great Room in Brisbane’s W Hotel to celebrate the top offices and individual achievers as part of the annual Ray White Commercial awards on Friday, August 30.
Ray White Commercial Head of Agency Operations Michael McCullagh said he was proud of every member and their achievements for the 2018-19 financial year.
“Looking around the room today, seeing so many familiar faces but plenty of new people too, is a real testament to how far we’ve come in the last year,” Mr McCullagh said.
“We’re lucky enough to be a part of something special at Ray White. A family-owned and family-run business for 117 years that puts values and clients above anything else.
“It gives you the platform to thrive. Whether that’s as an agent starting out in their career, or if you’ve been a part of the commercial team for 30 years, the environment is here for you to be successful.
“Real estate last year had its challenges and I’m incredibly proud of how we stood by our values and our client-centric approach and still delivered some fantastic results.
“This is a celebration of individuals, teams and offices that we’re delighted to recognise with the Ray White Commercial awards.
“We now have the opportunity, potential and talent to go on and be a true commercial powerhouse across Australasia.”
The award winner for top performer in terms of settled sales and leasing fees for 2018-19 across Australasia was Michael Willems of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast, moving up one place from the previous year.
The top performing office in terms of sales and leasing fees in 2018-19 across Australasia was Ray White Commercial Queensland, taking home the award for the second year in a row.
The winner of the prestigious Director’s Cup – a prize awarded to individuals who have made a significant contribution to Ray White – went to Paul Butler and Paul Forrest of Ray White Commercial Noosa and Sunshine Coast North.
Ray White Commercial award winners 2019 – full list:
- Top Performers – Settled Sales and Leasing Fees: Michael Willems – Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- Top Offices – Sales and Leasing Fees: Ray White Commercial Queensland
- Director’s Cup: Paul Butler and Paul Forrest – Ray White Commercial Noosa and Sunshine Coast North
- Team Excellence in Community Contribution: Troy Townsend – Ray White Commercial Townsville
- Office Administrator of the Year: Jessica Vella – Ray White Commercial Queensland
- Admin Team of the Year: Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group
- Rising Star – Sales and Leasing: Tom Jones – Ray White Commercial (WA)
- Rising Star PM: Lauren Murphy – Ray White Commercial (WA)
- Property Manager of the Year: Stacie Stockham – Ray White Commercial Townsville
- Property Manager Team of the Year: Ray White Commercial (WA)
- Auction Performer of the Year: Michael Willems – Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- Auction Office of the Year: Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- Cutting Edge Award: Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group
- Team of the Year: Ray White Commercial Northern Corridor Group
- Marketing Campaign of the year: Former Fairfax Media print site sale – $7.425M
- Marketing Excellence – Print Media: Tony Williams – Ray White Commercial Queensland
- Marketing Excellence: Jared Johnson and Lachlan Marshall – Ray White Commercial Queensland
- Client Satisfaction Award Performer: Troy Townsend – Ray White Commercial Townsville
- Client Satisfaction Award Office: Ray White Commercial Tauranga
- Top Performers – Number of Transactions: Troy Townsend – Ray White Commercial Townsville
- Top Offices – Leasing Fees: Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- Top Performers – Leasing Fees: Scott Stephens – Ray White Commercial NSW – Sydney North
- Top Offices – Property Management Performance: Ray White Commercial Gold Coast
- Property Management Growth – Revenue: Ray White Commercial Townsville
- Property Management Growth – New Managements: Ray White Commercial South Sydney.