The world’s top real estate developers and agents are vying for recognition in the Chinese market via the first-annual Juwai Global Chinese Choice Awards. Juwai.com is the No. 1 Chinese international property portal and international property partner to both Tencent and JD.com.
“China is the cutting edge for property marketing worldwide. Excellence in China-focused international property development and services deserves to be recognised,” said Juwai.com CEO Carrie Law.
“That is why the Juwai Global Chinese Choice Awards are so important.
“Marketing and developing for Chinese buyers is the most competitive, profitable and innovative sector of the global property market today. Chinese buyers have been the largest cross-border buyers for the past five years and look set to continue their streak.”
This premier awards program culminates with a black-tie gala dinner at Shanghai in December 2018. It is the first awards program ever to target China-centric residential developers, agencies and property-related professionals from around the world.
The six competition categories are Best Developer, Best Development, Best Agency, Grand Winner, Services Award, and Best Agent.
Nominations will be accepted through 12 October. Nominees will be rigorously judged by a panel of esteemed property industry experts, while votes will be cast online by Chinese international property buyers. Juwai.com’s awards partners will ensure exposure for nominees and winners throughout China and Southeast Asia. They include:
- Noah Private Wealth Management: one of China’s largest private wealth managers
- Association of Family Offices in Asia (AFO): China’s and Asia’s largest network of family office wealth managers
- JD.com: China’s largest retailer, online and offline
- InvestKL Malaysia and Medini Iskandar Malaysia: the official Malaysia government agency for attracting foreign investment to Kuala Lumpur, and the master planner and co-developer of the innovative 2,230-acre Medini Iskandar Malaysia smart-city development
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors: the global professional body that promotes and enforces international standards in property and infrastructure valuation, management, construction, and development.