The new RP Data Pro app from CoreLogic RP Data will enable property and finance professionals to quickly access vital property data while on the move from their Apple devices.
Accessed via the internet using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G networks, it is designed to improve efficiency and responsiveness in an increasingly fast paced and competitive property environment.
Key features include:
- Detailed information about properties including key attributes, previous sale details, ownership details, AutoVal estimates, sales, listings and rental history
- Multiple ways to search for properties and multiple refinement options
- Sophisticated algorithms to find the best comparable sales and listings
- Ability to view property photos and launch Apple maps
- One-click access into RP Data Professional to run a CMA, Order Titles and more
- Ability to produce a Mobile Property Report or a Corelogic AutoVal report and email it to clients
Mike Salway, CoreLogic RP Data Head of Product believes the app will not only enhance daily operations, it will enable businesses to be truly mobile.
“RP Data Pro will be a must for property and finance professionals who require 24/7 access to property details and values, deep market insights as well as customisable searching and reporting. Plus, they’ll have the confidence of using Australia’s most up to date and accurate property data to make informed decisions,” Mr Salway said.
“Professionals can research and present the best comparable properties, monitor activity and drill down using the suburb or radius-based territory builder, have one-click access to property details, automated valuation reports and more. With these capabilities in real time, they can position themselves as the local expert and provide superior customer service,” he added.
Although RP Data Pro provides powerful functions to streamline daily business activities, it has been built for ease of use, according to Mr Salway.
“RP Data Pro has an intuitive interface so there’s a minimal learning curve and it is very simple to control. Personalisation features allow users to save and recall individual properties, searches or territories the way they want,” he said.
An initiative from CoreLogic, the world’s largest property data and analytics provider, RP Data Pro is available to current CoreLogic RP Data Professional subscribers.