June’s PPM National Property Management Conference may have been postponed but the National Property Management Awards are set to proceed virtually.
The 2021 PPM National Property Management Awards will take on a different format to previous years, with the event usually hosted in conjunction with the conference.
Submissions are currently open for the awards, with entries closing on May 30, and a new date for the event and livestream format will be announced in the coming weeks.
The National Property Management Conference had been scheduled to take place at QT Hotel on the Gold Coast on June 19-20 but organisers made the difficult decision to postpone the event due to ongoing uncertainty arising from COVID.
The new 2021 PPM National Property Management Awards presentation night format will be a livestream announcement to the industry, with small gatherings at venues and restaurants (pandemic permitting) set up around Australia.
The events will be managed by industry leaders The PM Influencers, who will also serve as judges for the PPM National Property Management Industry Awards.
The PPM National Property Management Awards opened to the industry (outside of PPM members) in 2009.
The awards recognise and encourage business excellence amongst all agencies and property management team members, who want to contribute positively to the future direction of the industry.
This year’s award categories are:
- Property Manager of the Year
- Business Development Manager of the Year
- Leasing Consultant of the Year
- Property Management Support Team Member of the Year
- Property Management Client Service Award of the Year (Agency)
- Property Management Agency of the Year (Small and growing – less than 400 properties)
- Property Management Agency of the Year (Larger – greater than 400 properties)
- Property Management Digital Presence of the Year (Agency)
Access the award submission directly from the Awards website