16 min 05 sec
Gavin Croft is the in house auctioneer with BresicWhitney who has achieved a string of record sales and conducted over 1,000 auctions in his career to date.
What You’ll Learn from Gavin:
- Key elements in becoming the leading auction agent: speed and understanding
- Overcoming the fear of auctions
- Putting a market in front of the seller on a set date, and working towards setting up for bidders and buyers rather than ‘the buyer’.
- Understanding the auction, your role in the process and what you’re looking to achieve.
- Understanding what the buyers are looking for and your ability to articulate a market
- Reasons a buyer will turn up to bid on auction day
- The Reserve Set Meeting with the vendors and vendor education