John McGrath is the founder of McGrath Estate Agents and is one of the most influential figures in the Australian property industry. He took the company from a lounge room start-up in 1988 to be one of Australia’s most successful integrated real estate service groups.
This video is part of a series and covers:
- “What got you here won’t get you there”
- Things you need to do to become a million dollar performer in real estate
- John McGrath’s goals when he was starting out in real estate
- Your systems and processes e.g. process for past and current clients
- Networking in local chamber groups
- Top KPIs to measure for a new business
- The biggest cause of wasted time in sales people.
- World class performers need world class rest — how to step away and regroup
- Useful materials for prospective sellers apart from monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports
- Advice for agents regarding resilience and managing turbulence