Matt Lahood is synonymous with Australian real estate. During more than two decades at the forefront of the industry, he’s honed his expertise in everything from property sales to auctioneering. Having personally coached and mentored many of the industry’s finest sales agents to become million-dollar writers, Matt knows what it takes to significantly grow their businesses.
He is also well-known around Australia for his outstanding leadership skills and for building super sales and operational teams. He has been recognised with countless performance awards and is considered a true thought leader within the Australian real estate space.
This video is part of a series and covers
- Knowing why you want to be a leader and being passionate about seeing people grow
- How to identify talent: from market research, referral from trusted colleagues, consult previous clients, data resources, and spreading the risk
- Team retention and connection: build a 12-month plan, have monthly 1:1 and F2F meetings, regular sales meeting, and be visible and present
- There is no such thing as the wrong recruit: take responsibility
- Creating culture
- 7 vital leadership skills