William Chan is a Sales Executive at Savills Cordeau Marshall, focusing on sales in and around the Chatswood and Killara areas. He has developed an intimate knowledge of his market, and with the distinct advantage of being fluent in Mandarin is able to bridge the communication gap for his Chinese clients and forge valuable connections with overseas investors. William has a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) and being an expert negotiator, he knows what it takes to achieve a premium price for his vendors.
This video is part of a series and covers
- William’s database of choice and how to use it
- The best way to organise your database efficiently and schedule calls
- How to manage a huge database without losing touch or having outdated information.
- 3 non-negotiable marketing methods for clients
- How to package your subscribers’ newsletter
- Adding clients in your CRM for the first time and how to do it correctly
- How often William speaks to each person in his database
- Valuable apps to use when adding people to your database
- The number of appraisal target per week