Claudio Encina is one of Australia’s most highly regarded real estate coaches, speakers, trainers and mentors. With more than 20 years’ industry experience as a leading agent and coach, Claudio is driven by his passion for helping clients implement proven sales techniques, systems strategies and skills to increase their productivity and profitability in market conditions.
This video is part of a series and covers
- The five step framework for one on one meetings:
- Change your approach: start behaving like a coach
- Create the environment: the conductive coaching by bringing in the happiness, being responsible for the energy, serving and connecting with others,
- Transform the conversation: don’t just celebrate big wins, also celebrate small wins, as well as set weekly oriented goals.
- Embrace mistakes as coachable moments
- Know your sales agent’s big dreams and goals and also know and connect them to their why. Help them get what they want, and they will help you get everything you want.
- Empower your sales people
- Look at the numbers in your sales meeting; data helps you set up conversations with your team around what you can improve or do differently.
- Start becoming more intentional in the way you operate and do things to get more results.